Zenoh, Christian boy

Looking for bride 



Name:  Zenoh Joseph D’Cunha
Place of Birth: Margao Goa
Boy no : +91 98205 05723
Age:  55 years
Height:  5.6”
Complexion:  Chocolate Brown
Marital Status: Widowed – no children
Religion:   Roman Catholic
Educational: B.Com, Masters in Information Technology & CMA (ICWA)  
Residence:   Mumbai
Current Employment: Operational Manger 

About me.
I am not perfect but would consider myself a contradiction of traits
Enterprising yet lazy, 
Curious yet content,
Random and comfort-seeking
A practical and philosophical deep thinker with a sarcastic sense of humour,
Fun yet serious - Witty and charming can laugh but can also drop a tear,
I can’t imagine my life without the Sun, Coffee & Seafood, Enjoy the unexpected,
Enjoying traveling and a foodie - exploring different culture make life more interesting and more to explore and share our cultural uniqueness.

Interests & Hobbies: Reading, Stamp Collecting and Traveling

Family Details
Lost my father 4 years ago, currently living with mother.
I have a younger brother and sister, both of whom are married.

Partner Expectations/Preference:
Looking for a Simple, Fun-loving, and well-educated girl preferably working.
A lady who I can feel totally comfortable with, who I can laugh with, and who shares mutual acceptance of each other. A partner with whom we could share all our happiness and difficulties and travel life’s ups and downs together, up to the age of 45 years. Be single /widow / divorced preferably without children

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divya,Born again

Mercy Nathan, Mumbai

Junia George,Christian girl, kerala

Christian Brethren girl