Vishana, Christian girl
Looking for Groom ๐
Name : Vishana I
DOB : 09.04.2000
Place of Birth : Mettupalayam
Caste : BC , Nadar
Height : 159 cm
Education : B.com AF ,PGDM
Occupation : Pursuing
Family Details
Father’s Name : Israel M
Father’s Occupation : Merchant
Mother’s Name : Regina P
Mother’s Ocuupation : Government Teacher
Younger Sister : Jalana I
Family Properties : Own property
Native : Tirunelveli(Tisaiyanvillai)
Address : house(opp),Taluk Office , mettupalayam -641301
Name : Vishana I
DOB : 09.04.2000
Place of Birth : Mettupalayam
Caste : BC , Nadar
Height : 159 cm
Education : B.com AF ,PGDM
Occupation : Pursuing
Family Details
Father’s Name : Israel M
Father’s Occupation : Merchant
Mother’s Name : Regina P
Mother’s Ocuupation : Government Teacher
Younger Sister : Jalana I
Family Properties : Own property
Native : Tirunelveli(Tisaiyanvillai)
Address : house(opp),Taluk Office , mettupalayam -641301
Please whatsapp your details Bio data ๐
๐ Click here to WhatsApp :+919529122465
๐พ๐ด๐๐พ
Last Supper of Jesus Christ Big Size canvas painting Christian Art painting for home decor
Available here ๐
๐ด๐พ๐ด๐พ๐ด๐พ๐ด๐พ


Comments
Post a Comment