Eric, Christian boy
Looking for bride
Name- Eric Pascal
Gender- Male
Elder Sister 9631015701
Email I'd.- ericpascaljoshi@gmail.com
D.O.B 3.11.1967
Age - 57 years
Height - 5' 2''
Weight - 59 kg.
Education - M.A. B.Ed.
Profession - Education, (Running my own school )
Cast - Roman Catholic
Mother Tongue - Hindi
Marital Status - Divorce
(In 2001)
Family Status - Father and Mother - No More
Elder Sister married, Gov.Teacher
Elder Brother married, S.B.I.
Younger Sister married, Priv.School Principal
I'm living alone.
Church - Kurjee, Digha, Patna
Hometown - Patna
Home State / District - Bihar / Patna
Name- Eric Pascal
Gender- Male
Elder Sister 9631015701
Email I'd.- ericpascaljoshi@gmail.com
D.O.B 3.11.1967
Age - 57 years
Height - 5' 2''
Weight - 59 kg.
Education - M.A. B.Ed.
Profession - Education, (Running my own school )
Cast - Roman Catholic
Mother Tongue - Hindi
Marital Status - Divorce
(In 2001)
Family Status - Father and Mother - No More
Elder Sister married, Gov.Teacher
Elder Brother married, S.B.I.
Younger Sister married, Priv.School Principal
I'm living alone.
Church - Kurjee, Digha, Patna
Hometown - Patna
Home State / District - Bihar / Patna
🌾🌴🍁🌾
Last Supper of Jesus Christ Big Size canvas painting Christian Art painting for home decor
Available here 👇
🌴🌾🌴🌾🌴🌾🌴🌾


Comments
Post a Comment