Aakash, Christian boy
Looking for bride 🍁
Aakash Yash Charles
28 years (19/071995)
Boy Whatsapp: +91 93012 04357
Nationality- Indian
Aakashcharles@gmail.com
Mother tongue - Hindi, English
Overview
Christian
MBA in international marketing
From coventry london
Currently working
In Y-Axis south hampton Uk
As sales client specialist
Family
Raj kumar charles
(Retired Railway employee)
Vandita Charles
(Teacher)
Siblings (1)
Beliefs
Protestant
St. Pauls Church CNI
Jabalpur
Caste preference-
Protestant christian
About myself
I come from an decent upper middle class family. I believe in mutual respect and open communication in a marriage. I am a person who values honesty and open communication. Building a strong foundation of trust is important to me in any relationship.
I see myself as fun and social individual. I am easy going person always looking at the brighter side of situation. The most important thing in my life is religious beliefs, moral values & respect for elders. I believe in communication and Voicing ones feeling.
Aakash Yash Charles
28 years (19/071995)
Boy Whatsapp: +91 93012 04357
Nationality- Indian
Aakashcharles@gmail.com
Mother tongue - Hindi, English
Overview
Christian
MBA in international marketing
From coventry london
Currently working
In Y-Axis south hampton Uk
As sales client specialist
Family
Raj kumar charles
(Retired Railway employee)
Vandita Charles
(Teacher)
Siblings (1)
Beliefs
Protestant
St. Pauls Church CNI
Jabalpur
Caste preference-
Protestant christian
About myself
I come from an decent upper middle class family. I believe in mutual respect and open communication in a marriage. I am a person who values honesty and open communication. Building a strong foundation of trust is important to me in any relationship.
I see myself as fun and social individual. I am easy going person always looking at the brighter side of situation. The most important thing in my life is religious beliefs, moral values & respect for elders. I believe in communication and Voicing ones feeling.

Comments
Post a Comment