Frankline, Christian boy
Looking for bride🌿🌿🎋 Name : FRANKLINE PAUL LOPES
🎋Gender : Male
🌴 Parents Contact No : 8898214034
🎋Gender : Male
🌴 Parents Contact No : 8898214034
(What's app only )
🌴 Email ID: lopesfrankline@gmail.com
🎋Year of Birth : 01-05-1997
🎋 Age : 26
🌴 Height : 5.7
🎋Weight : 80
🎋 Education : Higher secondary
🌴Profession : office Helper
🌴 Caste : Roman catholic
🌴Mother Tongue : Konkani
🌺Marital Status :single
🌺Family Status : midel class
🌺 Church : St Anthony church vakola
🌺 Hometown : honnavar
🌺Home State / District :Maharashtra, Mumbai
🌺 Presently In : Kuwait
🌺 Ornaments : no
🌺 About me : I am very simple person. I love my family members. I know baking and little cooking,
🌺Exceptions,Preferences
1. Very decent
2. Looks no matter she should love me and my family.
3. She should be ready to stay in join family.
4. She should know litter cooking
5.know the language English hind and Konkani
🌴 Email ID: lopesfrankline@gmail.com
🎋Year of Birth : 01-05-1997
🎋 Age : 26
🌴 Height : 5.7
🎋Weight : 80
🎋 Education : Higher secondary
🌴Profession : office Helper
🌴 Caste : Roman catholic
🌴Mother Tongue : Konkani
🌺Marital Status :single
🌺Family Status : midel class
🌺 Church : St Anthony church vakola
🌺 Hometown : honnavar
🌺Home State / District :Maharashtra, Mumbai
🌺 Presently In : Kuwait
🌺 Ornaments : no
🌺 About me : I am very simple person. I love my family members. I know baking and little cooking,
🌺Exceptions,Preferences
1. Very decent
2. Looks no matter she should love me and my family.
3. She should be ready to stay in join family.
4. She should know litter cooking
5.know the language English hind and Konkani
Comments
Post a Comment